Error messageThis job has expired. Search for other opportunities.
Reporting Specialist Reinsurance (f/m/x)
14 June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Vacancy: Reporting Specialist Reinsurance (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Reporting Specialist for our client, a modern global leader in Reinsurance, providing services in more than 100 countries, headquartered in Zürich. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Reporting Specialist Reinsurance (f/m/x)
- Consolidate, prepare and analyze reporting on the invested assets perimeter
- Production of weekly investment reporting
- Production of part of Group Investment Committee reporting
- Production of Local Investment Committees reporting
- Support to quarter closing for IFRS investments including variance analysis
- Participate to quarterly group investment financial closings, and prepare related documentation and reports
- Contribution to the investment planning of the Group:
Your Qualification and Skills
- Master's degree in Finance or any other equivalent education related to Investment/Asset Management
- Several years of experience in Reporting, in the area of Investment Controlling, Investment Reporting and/or Risk Controlling preferably in an Insurance Company, Asset or Investment Management Firm
- German & English fluent, French would be an advantage
- Proficient in working with MS Excel, VBA macro programming, SQL
- Knowledge of database management
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented team player
Our client is offering
- Permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment from the Swiss Headquarter
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovating company, with high quality products
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as an Reporting Specialist Reinsurance (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010914960. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00