Executive Search: How we'll help you find your future leaders
In today’s ever-changing market, outstanding leaders with specialised skills are more in demand than ever. From high-growth to family-owned SMEs, finding and securing skilled leadership talent and building a strong, future-proof executive team is a challenge. That’s where we come in.
As the retained executive search team of Robert Half, we identify executive talent who are ideally suited to tackle your company’s unique challenges. We work on tightly defined executive-level and departmental leadership assignments comprising C-level (CEOs, Executive Directors, CFOs, COOs), technology, sales and marketing, legal and human resources across all industries. The aim is to secure the leaders that can take your company forward – discretely and efficiently.
Contact us for a confidential consultation on + 41 (0)43 344 76 00
We make use of our many years of expertise and industry know-how to identify and recruit top level executives, right up to the board of directors and advisory board. Your company’s success is always at the heart of our partnership:
- We advise in defining the specialist capabilities and soft skills necessary for the leadership position you’re offering
- We develop tailor-made search profiles to appeal to and attract candidates who are ideally suited to your requirements
- We advise on strategic issues such as cultural change and business transformation, so that we can work together to develop appropriate interdisciplinary management approaches or support succession planning
- We assist and work with you to build and structure a cohesive leadership team with the skills to chart the right course for your company’s future
- We help you develop a progressive and sustainable HR strategy to secure future-orientated human resource planning at all management levels
To secure the talent that will take your company to it’s next stage of growth, we identify leadership personalities who will help shape your company culture and use motivation, communication, empathy and responsibility to initiate changes. With this focus in mind, here’s how we organise our work:
- Assignments are supervised by our senior executive search consultants throughout the whole search process and beyond, to guarantee successful teamwork
- Our boutique approach is balanced with the strengths of our robust worldwide network, which we can deploy in our search assignment if required
- Suitable candidates for your assignment are evaluated and shortlisted, and the relevant profiles are prepared ready for your decision in combination with background checks
- We support and moderate salary and contract models between you and your preferred candidates
- We closely monitor and coordinate all parties during the critical transition period
- We support your new leaders during their integration into your company and mentor them for their first twelve months
In short, we don’t just define our relationship with you in terms of search assignments. We consider trust, the utmost discretion, and long-term cooperation to be at the heart of our business.
As a one of the ‘The worlds’ most admired companies in 2022’ according to Fortune magazine, we’re respected all over the world for successful appointments of MDs to supervisory board members. Our talent to support you is reflected in the rapid growth of our Executive Search area. In 2021, Forbes magazine named us one of “America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms” for the fifth successive year. Here’s our recipe for success:
- Our focus is on the passive candidate market: virtually all the executives we put forward were not actively looking for a new job before we contacted them.
- We don’t leave anything to chance: every assignment is monitored exclusively by our experienced Senior Consultants, who apply their in-depth specialist knowledge and robust network access to your assignment.
- We’re in a position to find ideally suited leaders for you using a timeline and milestones agreed with you, often in less than 90 days.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting are part of our DNA, and your continued success is our success.
Whether you’re publicly listed or in private, family, or private equity ownership.
our many years’ experience in this sector ensure we’re very familiar with the challenges you face. We’ve successfully filled more than 2,500 key positions, in specialist fields and industries all over the world.
Our executive search recruiting process
We conduct extensive research to build a profile of your ideal executive.
We develop a handpicked pool of custom-matched executive talent.
You conduct back to back interviews of select, highly skilled executives.
You make your final selection, and we manage all recruitment and negotiation.
You hire an experienced, top-notch executive under an accelerated timeline.
Your contact for Executive Search in Switzerland
MANAGING DIRECTOR EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Experience: René Amrhein specialises in the long term cross-sector placement of board, C-level, management and specialist positions for clients in Swiss SMEs, private equity and family offices from the national and international corporate environment. He has 10 years of professional experience, 8 of which in executive search. René also provides consulting services to company owners, investors and senior directors/managers on current Swiss market and salary studies, board expansions, company domiciliation and topics on employee development and retention.
Network: Based in Central Switzerland, René is a reliable, long-term oriented Swiss search partner for confidential and discreet mandate searches in SMEs and the corporate environment. He has a cross-industry network of clients and candidates and offers his executive search services throughout Switzerland - locally and in several languages: German, English, French and Italian.
Values: Integrity, Sustainability, Customer Focus, Quality
More answers to your questions about working with our Executive Search Team
Executive search is a specialised form of recruitment. Our senior consultants possess long-standing experience and specialised expertise in filling business-critical leadership positions e.g. CEO, MD, COO, NED, Supervisory and Advisory Board. After extensive consultation and preparation of a tailor-made search profile, our experts identify and attract your ideally suited candidates by approaching them directly.
Robert Half has been valued and respected in the industry for decades. Our executive search consultants benefit from this reputation whenever they contact potential candidates. It goes without saying that we’re very discrete when we approach people directly. The recruitment of a large majority of qualified leaders, such as C-level executives, can be ascribed to the passive applicant market. In many cases a discussion about changing jobs only arises when we get in touch with them.
Our senior consultants have many years’ experience in searching for company leaders. We’ve actually filled more than 2,500 key positions for our clients via Executive Search. Our team is just as successful at recognising leadership talent for senior management positions as they are for CEO searches.
Our executive team can assist you with search recruitment of leaders anywhere in the world. In addition to Switzerland - with offices in Zurich and Geneva - we are represented with our own offices in the following countries, among others:
- United States
- Hong Kong
Altogether around 50 highly qualified, experienced project teams are engaged in working for our clients all over the world.