Frequently asked questions
Q: What do I have to consider when visiting a Robert Half office and what actions have you taken to minimize the potential health and business impacts of COVID-19?
In response to COVID-19, Robert Half has implemented a number of new procedures around social distancing, maximum occupancy, hygiene and cleaning practices.
For anyone entering to the office, they will be asked to observe the following important guidelines:
- Please wear a mask, that covers your mouth and nose, in all areas of the office and within the building.
- Ensuring the 1,5 metre social distancing rules are maintained whilst in all areas of the office, meeting rooms and shared areas.
- Follow the recommended hygiene guidelines (e.g. thorough hand washing).
- If you have been in contact with anyone who have coronavirus, or if you are feeling unwell before your meeting, please do contact us and we’ll arrange a virtual meeting instead.
- As a precaution we do not provide any food or writing materials - so please feel free to bring your own drink, for example.
- If you belong to the group of "particularly vulnerable persons", please let us know in advance.
Should you have any questions on these requirements, please contact your contact person at Robert Half.
Q: What should I do if a Robert Half temporary or Salaried Professional working for me is potentially exposed to COVID-19 at my company or office?
If someone tested positive for COVID-19 at your office, and our Robert Half temporary or Salaried Professional is still at your office, please ask them to leave your office and, if possible, continue to work from home and immediately call your contact person at Robert Half.
If there has been a possible exposure to COVID-19, please call our local Robert Half office or Staffing Professional immediately.
Q: What is Robert Half’s response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Robert Half is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and its potential impact on our employees, customers and the wider community. The health and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority.
We have a pandemic response plan and robust business continuity plans in place.
We encourage customers to sign-up for electronic invoicing/billing by calling +49 61 96 76 55 630.
Q: What is included in Robert Half’s pandemic response plan? Can you give me more specific details?
Travel for employees is suspended to all countries noted on Federal Office of Public Health website and World Health Organization restricted lists, and based on the latest government advisories and notifications.
Our employees have technology and tools that enable remote working.
Where appropriate, we encourage video or Microsoft Team-interviews and we currently recommend replacing handshaking with a verbal greeting.
We’ve stopped non-essential travel. We will continue to serve our clients’ business critical needs, including meeting in-person with customers as appropriate, much of this is done locally.
We encourage everyone to follow the hygiene guidance of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH); this is posted in office locations and shared frequently.
Q: How often will Robert Half update customers on COVID-19 outbreak?
Robert Half has and will continue to respond to all individual customer inquiries.
We have communicated to all clients and working temporaries and we will continue to update the FAQs on our site https://www.roberthalf.ch/en/employers/faq/covid-19.
If the situation changes, we will communicate again with you.
Q: Can you communicate our company’s position or guidance on COVID-19 to any professional temporaries or contractors working for us?
• Yes. If you have guidance or special instructions for professional temporaries or contractors working at your site, we would be happy to communicate them.