Senior Accountant (m/f)
February 21, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, an international company in the trust sector, we are looking for a Senior Accountant in Zurich and Zug (f/m).
- Independent handling of the complete corporate company administration (i.e. book-keeping, preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns for legal entities and natural persons
- Handling VAT and social security reports
- Complete payroll accounting, for a portfolio of clients
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly & year-end reconciliation and reporting according to Swiss accounting principles
- Liaising and interacting with clients, client advisors and other offices in accordance with any accounting related requests
- Coordination of the internal Accountants-Pool i.e. mentoring, coaching and coordination of work
Your Qualification and Skills
- Qualification as Swiss Certified Fiduciary Accountant (Treuhänder/in mit eidg. Fachausweis) or Swiss Certified Specialist for Finance and Accounting (Fachmann/-frau in Finanz- und Rechnungswesen)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior Accountant in a fiduciary services environment with Swiss and international clients
- In particular, in depth knowledge of Swiss VAT, payroll and HR related services is essential knowledge in Abacus is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Hands on personality with the flexibility of taking over tasks beyond the job description
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, highly discreet, client orientated, ability to integrate in a multinational environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10293021 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Rahel Meyer from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.