Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Relationship Manager (f/m/x)
10. Mai 2019
Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
Vacancy: Relationship Manager (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Relationship Manager for our client, one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Relationship Manager (f/m/x)
- Work under the general direction of the Head of Corporate Banking Department.
- Develop strategy and lead by example to acquire, build and maintain a holistic relationship management role with top clients for investment banking business and FI business.
- Focus on growing the portfolio, identifying and securing new business opportunities and increasing the bank's share of wallet across the client base.
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with our client's array of banking products across debt capital, investment banking, syndication, trade finance, cash management, risk management, etc. Conversion of client analysis into concrete financial solutions. Work closely with product departments for a cross-sell strategy.
- Coordinate with other team members of corporate business function.
- Achieve annual target allocated by the Department and maximize the bank-wide revenues through cross-selling.
- Maintain and implement internal policies and procedures, as well as other work assigned by the Department.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or other related subjects with excellent grades.
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in investment banking, FI business.
- Titled as a senior position of marketing function of financial institution is preferred.
- Demonstrable sell-side deal exposure.
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of credit risk control. CFA / FRM /ACCA preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of the Swiss regulatory environment for banking products and business.
- Team player with excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Fluency in German & English (both written and verbal) is essential; French and
- Italian will be advantage
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment in a successful Bank in Zürich
- Great career opportunity within the company in Switzerland and internationally
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Relationship Manager (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010857588. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00