Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Fixed Income Manager 100% (w/m)
5. November 2018
Our client is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. They offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to their clients' business and wealth. In order to reinforce their Investment team based in Zürich, we are currently looking for a Fixed Income Manager 100% (f/m).
The Fixed Income Manager works in a strong team of investment professionals who set the fixed income investment strategy for the bank and also manage both fixed income funds and segregated accounts. We are looking for an experienced Fixed Income Manager with an excellent track record in fixed income.
- This role will assume responsibility for specific fixed income portfolios as well as overseeing for all strategies managed in the team including FX strategies and hedging
- She/he is responsible for continuously evaluating and further developing the investment process in the team and for fostering a spirit of innovation
- She/he is expected to be a strong team player, sharing ideas and a willingness to work on multiple projects across teams within the Investment Management division
- The position also includes various marketing activities both internally and externally
- The Fixed Income Manager is expected to support client advisors on their asset gathering and retention activities.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Master's degree.
- Higher financial education (CFA/AZEK) is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience gained within fixed income management, with a strong track record
- In-depth knowledge of fixed income markets and experience in structuring investment processes
- Proven analytical skills and experience in both top-down and bottom-up fixed income research
- Experience in the USD market is a strong plus
- Strong interaction with teams in other jurisdictions
- Team Player and highly motivated. Creative, enthusiastic self-starter
- Very good skills with Bloomberg, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access. Programming skills in R or comparable languages are a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in English and German and very good communication and presentation skills, another language is an asset
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010661650 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact us.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00