DevOps Engineer (m/f)
January 5, 2018
For our client, an international company in the insurance sector, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (f/m).
- Work in cross-functional teams across departments using an agile team mindset
- Focus on automation, continuous integration
- Work on design and implementation of new cloud solutions
- Automate deployment, monitoring, incident responses.
- Managing and monitoring a system around the clock
- Support improvement via investigation and present for architectural review
Your Qualification and Skills
- 2-5 years' experience with systems operations (Linux-based) or in a similar position
- Deep knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Cloud Foundry or similar
- Experience working with Docker or other container software technology
- Ideally you bring knowledge in Database administration skills, Jenkins
- Strong background in Java and/or Python (Developer background ideal)
- Extensive knowledge of automation tools
- Embrace new technologies and apply to projects
- Ambitious and eager to learn
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10244101 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Benjamin Fumagalli from Robert Half Technology.