September 7, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a leading global provider of Insurance and consulting services. In order to expand their dynamic finance team in Zürich, we are looking for a Controller (w/m) 100%.
The perfect candidate is a self-motivated and dynamic financial professional with 2-3 experience as Financial Analyst / FP&A / Controller within an international company and good flair with Excel (Macro).
- Balance sheet, P&L, and revenue analysis; variance analysis vs forecast, plan and prior year;
- Business partnering focused on revenue and cost management;
- Coordination and management of the forecast and budget processes for all lines of business;
- Control of balance sheet and P&L; revenue recognition; balance sheet reconciliations;
- KPI production and analysis;
- Ad-hoc finance projects
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- Fluent in English and Good level in German.
- 2 - 3 years of relevant finance or commercial finance experience. US Gaap accounting knowledge and Swiss statutory accounting knowledge is a strong plus;
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving;
- Advanced Excel skills; macro and report building skills are a plus;
- Self-starter; self-motivated; able to thrive in a flexible environment; ability to work in a team; takes responsibility.
Sie haben Interesse an diesem Job?
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online unter Angabe der Referenznummer 06680-0010609208. Bei Fragen steht Ihnen Herr Aurélien Guimiot von Robert Half Finance & Accounting gerne zur Verfügung.