Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Juni 19, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client is a Swiss Real Estate Company, based in Zürich, and they are looking to expand their Finance team by hiring a Controller reporting to the CFO. The company has a very international and dynamic environment and it would be perfect for a person interested in a finance role with a broad range of responsibilities.
- Review the quarterly accounts / financial statements (including review of the notes) in IFRS / Swiss GAAP
- Support and coordinate the quarter and year-end closing process (accuracy and completeness) in a timely fashion
- Support in liaison with any investor's questions
- Prepare budget and financial forecast and variance reports
- Coordinate the audit process
- Monitor / ensure adherence to proper internal controls and procedures
- Maintain follow-up sheets and support in the oversee of all tax and regulatory / compliance issues
- Administrative tasks such as support in the review of legal or corporate documents and follow-up
- Any ad-hoc projects and additional controller duties as necessary
- Maintaining proper filling records
Your Qualification and Skills
- Qualification: university degree in Accounting/Finance/Controlling or further education in Accounting (Fachausweis/ ACCA/ ACA/ CPA).
- Between 2-5 years of experience in a finance position (audit experience is also welcome)
- Hands-on, detail/task-oriented
- Accounting knowledge (preferably in IFRS and Swiss GAAP)
- Good excel (pivot & formulas) and IT skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is a huge advantage
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010477710 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.