Senior Accountant with experience in commodities (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 27. Februar 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5851
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :Our client is a fast growing trading commodities company specialized in in Metal and Copper row material trading. Headquartered in Zug area and in order to reinforce their Finance Team, we are currently looking for a Senior Accountant with experience in Commodities (f/m) 100%
For this exciting position, the ideal candidate will be responsible of the bookkeeping of all the companies of the group and as well involve in the Quarterly/Yearly closing process.
- Recognition of Material purchases and preparation of the payment and of trade - related secondary costs (Warehouse rent, Transportation, Inspection, Insurances etc.)
- Monitoring of Bank movements and Intercompany transactions
- Recognition of forex deals, monitoring the relevant bank movements
- Monitoring of the monthly payroll bookings including social insurances
- calculation of the depreciations
- Swiss and foreign VAT declarations
- Daily cash flow report with incoming and outgoing payments
- Weekly report regarding the open receivables including the overdue list
- Reconciliation of the stocks with the warehouse confirmations and of the deferred stock with the warehouse confirmation
- Accruals for additional purchase costs
- Calculation for group internal interest costs
- Reconciliation of financial incomes and expenses
- Co-operation with the auditors
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+ years' experience in a similar position within a commodity trading company (preferably in metals and concentrate sector)
- Experience as Trade analyst accountant
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Willing to go the extra mile. Feel comfortable to work under pressure in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5851 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.