International Transfer Pricing Specialist (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 13. Juni 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9312094
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :Our client is a multinational manufacturing company based in the Zug area. They are looking to grow their business substantially over the next couple of years and look to bring on board a talented Transfer Pricing Specialist to aid this growth.
- Implementation of Transfer Pricing file processes and strategies, including for M&A activity
- Transfer Pricing compliance: development and maintenance of policies
- Development of Transfer Pricing models
- Support of tax audits
- Management of Transfer Pricing documentation
- Analysis and presentation of case by case transfer pricing studies for Audit purposes
- Maintenance and support of internal controls
- Act as a business partner to global tax strategy on Transfer Pricing transactions
The company are in the process of growing their business, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to grow with the company and take on a key role in the global business.
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+ years' experience within a key Transfer Pricing position
- Strong academic background within Finance/Business Administration
- Further qualifications within Tax/Treasury advantageous
- Strong IT affinity
- Hands-on attitude, flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9312094 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.