Sales Consultant Technology (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 25. Oktober 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 3002
Geschäftsbereich : Interne Stellen
Robert Half is looking for Sales Consultants for Technology (f/m) to join the internal team in Zürich. You´ll bring your knowledge of working in a fast-paced sales environment alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
At Robert Half Technology we specialize in recruiting highly skilled professionals on a permanent basis across a range of IT functional areas. More information can be found at www.roberthalf.ch
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis
- Identify and reach out to new IT companies and find out about their recruitment needs
- Source and interview qualified IT professionals for open positions
- Increase the network (and face-to-face interaction) with IT candidates
- Stay informed about market changes/ insight while being in constant exchange with hiring managers
- We are looking for people who are comfortable communicating with IT professionals in person and on the phone.
- You are able to work on several IT positions simultaneously and already have some IT related experience
- You will be a self-confident, enthusiastic, motivated person with a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Having worked in a B2B sales environment or as a successful sales negotiator, you will be well practiced in business development, telesales or face-to-face selling.
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
- Global careers - With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Tools for success - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as recruitment consultant.
- Performance-related rewards - We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, a holiday purchase scheme and a car allowance.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business
About Robert Half
- For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide.
- Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognized as on the Sunday Times 'Best Companies to Work For' consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years.
- Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', you'll be joining a name that is widely-recognized and has established relationships with businesses across a wide range of industries.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 3002 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Flavia Diekkamp (tel.: +49 89 54 54 26 036).