MIS Manager 100% (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am : 30. Oktober 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10154873
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a well-known Financial Services company specialized in Corporate and Investment Banking. Headquartered in Zurich, the company provides a range of financial market and corporate client services that include a range of global market products, trade finance, transaction banking, structured finance, as well as agency services. In order to support this business and to join our expanding team we are looking for a MIS Manager 100%.
- To develop and maintain management reporting system for the Bank.
- Actively participate in new products development and deals from the standpoint of economic rational and management reporting.
- Establishment and administration of business planning process.
- Establishment and management of cost control process.
- Development of methodology regarding profit split, cost allocation and fund transfer pricing.
- Production of monthly management reporting pack for ExB, head of each business line and budget holder.
- Production of monthly report to Head Quarter.
- Production of quarterly management reporting pack for presentation to BoD.
- Other management reporting related issues.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Management
- 5+ years of experience in Big Four/Business Consulting or Financial institutions in management reporting function
- CIMA/CMA/CFM or similar certification is a plus
- Knowledge of financial market business (OTC, ET, derivative transactions, commodity related business)
- Fluent English and German
- Team-oriented leadership and interpersonal skills, capable to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment. Ability to work with complex organization, business models and processes in a cross-cultural environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10154873 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.