M&A Manager (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 29. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10197371
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, one of the largest Swiss Technology Groups, we are looking for an M&A Manager (f/m) to support the global separation and integration projects locally and internationally.
- Managing national and international M&A transactions
- Leading the carve-out and integration team of multiple functional and cross-functional work-streams from divisions and corporate teams
- Developing M&A methodologies and related policies
- Supporting sell-side mandates, by achieving a stand-alone business and related carve-out financials, preparing the equity story, sales documents and virtual data rooms
- Supporting buy-side mandates through the deal execution and the integration
- Production of high quality deliverables (presentations, workshops and detailed written reports and analysis) within agreed timeframes and related communication
Your Qualification and Skills
- Over 5 years of experience in carve-outs and integration projects in consulting, financial institutions and/or in the industry; Preferably industry experience in the manufacturing industry
- Deep knowledge in one or more of the following functional areas: Human resources / organizational design, informational technology, finance & accounting, sales & marketing, production & manufacturing, synergy planning and tracking
- Excellent level of written and spoken English and preferably with German capability; additional language is a plus
- Good analytical skills and zero-defect attitude, broad-minded team player
- Willingness to lead and achieve changes and results
- Fluent English, German or Other European Languages are highly preferred
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10197371 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.