Junior Underwriting Technical Assistant (f/m) 100%
Veröffentlicht am : 22. März 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9199266
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :Our client is an international Reinsurance company based in Zürich. In order to reinforce their underwriting department, we are currently looking for an Junior Underwriting Technical Assistant (f/m) 100%.
You will assist directly to the Chief Underwriting Officer. The role is to provide administration and analytical support to the company's platforms in London and Zurich. The role will require a candidate with strong analytical skills and a high level of computer literacy, with a strong focus on attention to detail. The candidate will need to be self‐motivated, well organized and able to manage/prioritize a broad range of tasks, either individually or as part of a team. Interaction will be required with multiple other functional areas including claims, accounts, actuarial as well as other underwriting individuals and management based in Zurich and Bermuda. The role will see the candidate exposed to a broad range of products and classes of business.
- Preparation and management of the underwriting files
- Control and tracking of the documentation of the files
- Submission tracking
- Preparation of portfolio analysis
- Ad hoc portfolio reporting and account analysis
- Support in agreement of special acceptances / endorsements
- Data entries in the Finance / Accounting system
- Checking and validation of contracts
- Support with claims tracking, reporting and agreement
- Interaction with the accounting department
- Trip planning and preparation
- Review and analyze processes, procedures and workflows to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
Your Qualification and Skills
- Business administration education/degree and first experience in Insurance/Reinsurance or financial services
- Fluency in English is a must; any other language (e.g., Spanish, French or German) is a plus
- High level of competency using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9199266 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.