Junior Tax Manager (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 22. Februar 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5826
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Beschreibung :For our client, an international company in the IT-sector, we are looking for a Junior Tax Manager (f/m).
- Tax Compliance Management, such as coordination and controlling of tax cash flow, tax payments and tax filing for Swiss entities
- Tax Compliance Management for all countries reporting to HQ Zürich (all EMEA countries)
- Support and management of withholding tax issues in the EMEA region
- Identification, clarification and reporting of potential tax issues to local and global tax including advice and implementation of solutions
- Supporting local and global tax team regarding tax risk management, tax audits, transfer pricing transactions, review and structuring of contracts etc.
- Participation in and management of tax related projects, such as update and implementation of internal tax processes and guidelines, analysis of upcoming tax changes, development of guidance on these changes
Your Qualification and Skills
- 2-4 years working experience in the tax department of a Big-4-company or an international company
- Alternatively apprenticeship and/or academic studies at the tax authorities plus suitable working experience outside of the tax authorities
- Bachelor in tax, accounting, business administration
- Excellent English Speaker and German
- Good presentation skills and willing to make the difference
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5826 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Zerrin Azeri from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.