International Tax Manager (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 27. Oktober 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10152755
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is an international industrial company based in Zurich. They are looking for an experienced tax manager (f/m) who can fit into their international organization. As well as offering the opportunity to work for a market leading corporation, the position offers exciting growth opportunities.
- Observing and analyzing local (Swiss) tax developments
- Working closely with Group Accounting on invoices, tax returns and tax audits
- Supporting international affiliates with tax issues, esp. regarding VAT / turnover tax
- Advising affiliates on Tax Risk Management
- Developing and maintaining of tax compliance management system
- Taking part/leading group tax projects.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Must possess either Eidg. Dipl. Steuerexpert/in or Master of Taxation
- 5+ years of experience within a tax management/advisory position with an international scope
- Proven knowledge of setting up Swiss companies/structures under Swiss Civil Law as well as international taxation
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management
- Fluent German and English language skills is essential
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10152755 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.