Financial Business Analyst (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 27. September 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10104998
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, an international company within the logistics space, we are looking for a Financial Analyst in the Zug area. The company are offering a fantastic opportunity to a highly competent finance professional to grow within a newly established team in their international organization.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information
- Report regional monthly results, budget, forecast and medium/long-term plan.
- Ensure the company is compliant with IFRS policies
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify industry-specific trends that could impact the company's annual financial position
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Interact with internal sales, supply chain and purchasing teams to regulate overall P&L
- Analysis and improvement of internal systems and controls
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a financial analysis-based position (Controlling, FP&A, Accounting Manager)
- Experience working within a finance position in the aviation, industrial or services sector
- Strong educational background within finance (MBA, MSc., Federal Diploma)
- Proficient use of SAP modules and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent English Speaker and German to a good working standard
- Highly motivated attitude and precise, detail orientated working style.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10104998 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.