Customer Service Officer for Banking Department 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 09. Oktober 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9270278
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich a Customer Service Officer for Banking Department 100% (f/m).
- Performs day to day branch operations, inclusive of document checking, account opening in the system; preparation of customer orders (counter-parties, transfer fees); verification of completeness of payment instructions;
- Performs transactions booking, preparation of SWIFT messages, customer advices and generating Management Information reports.
- Ensures all work output meets the prescribed servicing standards.
- Handles and resolves customer inquiries.
- Supports in system testing on new enhancements introduced.
- Participate in ad-hoc operations functions as required and directed by Head of Operations.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the international regulatory environment for the selected products and markets.
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
- Ability to ensure deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized.
- Good communication skills, Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English & German.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9270278 in your application.