Credit and Market Risk Officer 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 05. Juli 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9273586
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. Already well-established in Europe, Americas and Asia and due to the expansion of their strategy in Switzerland, Robert Half has been exclusively mandated to find for their new branch in Zürich a Credit and Market Risk Officer 100% (f/m).
The Credit and Market Risk Analyst will be in charge of setting up the Risk control department together with the Head of. It's a great opportunity for a young, dynamic and hands-on risk analyst professional to develop his knowledge within a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Implement credit risk management in accordance with Swiss regulatory requirements and Bank's internal policies, including reviewing and assessing credit proposals, reviewing customer's credit rating and credit limit, controlling loan security, performing post-lending supervision, affirming asset classification, mastering the Bank's credit IT system,…
- Implement market risk management in accordance with Swiss regulatory requirements and Bank's internal policies, including monitoring market risk exposure, drafting the Bank's market risk limits, mastering the Bank's market risk management IT system,…
- Review due diligence report of the corresponding banks submitted and conduct the risk assessment;
- Draft market and industry policies guiding the Branch's credit business based on the economy and industries of Switzerland;
- Prepare the agenda, convene the meetings and draft minutes of the Risk Management Committee and Credit Review Committee;
- Arrange and file credit documents and minutes of Risk Management Committee and Credit Review Committee;
- Draft the Bank's comprehensive risk management report.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Risk Management, Economics or other related Subjects.
- 5+ years' experience of credit analysis business or risk management in a Swiss bank or a Swiss Financial Services company
- Demonstrable understanding of the Switzerland regulatory environment for credit business and risk management.
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
- Ability to ensure deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated, well-organized and risk-oriented.
- Good communication skills, Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English & German
- FRM / CFA Certificate will be an advantage.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9273586 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Financial Services.