Business Developer Fintech - Multi Product Switzerland (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 28. Juli 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9344606
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a fastest growing Fintech company in Europe, leading the key trends in finance, we are sourcing exclusive for a Business Developer in Fintech for their Team in Zürich. They are a young, ambitious, award-winning company with further exciting expansion plan throughout Europe and globally. With their technology based platform they empower small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally.
At only 7 years old, the business now employs in excess of 400 people, has on-boarded circa 18,000 clients, has raised in excess of $100m top-tier Venture Capital, and is expanding both product-offerings and geographical-reach. With an average age of only 26 they all share one common trait: ambition. In addition, you can have real career opportunities after even your first year! They are now looking at accelerating growth in Zurich through expanding their sales team.
Join as a Business Developer where you will gain extensive knowledge from industries leading professionals. Throughout your career, you will be supported through constant trainings, where you will learn about macro-economics, Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and other financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your sales techniques.
The company believe in developing their people and maximize their potential. They have a Career Program which helps individuals develop their knowledge, skills and progress to a senior role every 12 months. Successful Business Developers can progress to a Dealer, Head of Desk or Account Director, in 3 years.
As a Business Developer you start with a 2 weeks broad training. You will get signed to a Head of Desk who will guide, coach and inspire you. He/she will also share knowledge and insights with you. Throughout the career program you will meet with your European peer group to participate in their world class Academy. During this course you will be trained in macroeconomics, financial markets & products, and sales. In addition the company offers the opportunity to participate in specialized training courses such as CFA I + II.
This Career program is a unique opportunity to familiarize yourself with the financial services industry, experience working at a Fintech, but also to become a highly skilled sales and account management professional. You'll develop a toolkit that will hugely benefit you throughout your future career.
- Create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, from cold-calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team
- Research prospective clients and sectors to identify needs and potential solutions you can offer
- Develop prospective clients through cold calling, attending exhibitions, and networking events
- Present your services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirement
Your Qualification and Skills
- Native German level, excellent English
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- Finance Education or first experience in Finance and/or Sales is a plus
- Ambitious, Resilient, committed, willing to go for the extra mile, self-driven
- A strong interest in financial services, and Fintech
- Looking constantly for new challenges
- Willing a career progression
- Fast track career program in an international and young environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive remuneration, with an attractive performance based commission component from day one
- Opportunity to be part and shape a fast growing Team in Fintech
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9344606 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Danh Truong from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.