AWS/Cloud Software Engineer (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 03. April 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9218592
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :On behalf of our client, a global IT company we are looking for a creative developer/engineer (f/m) who has experience working with Cloud in the AWS environment. Working in an agile, international team environment in Zürich you would help migrate Web applications from the current on premise environment, into AWS.
- Design/Architecture of AWS and hybrid cloud solutions
- Help migrate Web applications from the current on premise environment into AWS
- Building infrastructures with a secure solution for web based applications, multi-site data centres, and protecting/securing data
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+ years of full-stack development
- 2+ years of experience with setting up secure and scalable AWS environments
- Experience with designing, building, and operating solutions using virtualization using private hybrid/public cloud technologies
- Ability to develop/recommend solutions for faster data transfer between on premise and cloud instances or vice-versa
- Knowledge of using AWS tools to help with logging and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the configuration of Apache, Tomcat, or Postgres SQL and OpenSSL and SSL encryption with application integration
- Experience with configuration management tools such as; Puppet, Chef, Nagios, AWStats, Jenkins, Gitlab, YUM repos, or other Linux configuration management tool servers
- AWS Certification
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9218592 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.