Senior IT Support Specialist
August 21, 2018
For our client, an international company who is leading in his industrial sector, we are searching for a Senior IT Support Specialist.
The company offers a wide area of responsibilities as well as the chance to work independently, an international and stable working environment plus attractive working conditions.
- Take part in gather technology needs and implement IT-strategies and policies.
- Brake down existing systems, develop and implement improvements.
- Provide 2st and 3rd Level user support for internal clients and manage external partners.
- Take active part with different stakeholders to define business requirements.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot if needed.
- Upkeep documentations
Your Qualification and Skills
- Solid education in IT or in a related subject.
- 4+ Years of experience in the administration of a Microsoft IT-Infrastructure
- Knowledge in the area of AD, VoIP, Windows Servers and Microsoft Office are particularly asked.
- Microsoft certifications and an ITIL certification are a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills in English and fluent in German
- Willingness and capability to work independently in a One-Man/Woman-Show
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010592256 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Anabel Jimenez, , 043 344 76 10.