Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Shipping Assistant 100% (w/m)
5. Oktober 2018
For our Client, a well-known internationally Company, we are looking for a Shipping Assistant 100% (w/m) to start immediately.
- Ensure high quality of service to Customers
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and provide professional support
- Planning and coordination of shipments to and from international customers/events
- Communication with freight forwarders and shipment consignees
- Creation of shipping- and customs documents (packing lists, commercial invoices etc.)
- Receive, check and store returned equipment and incoming vendor shipments
- Organize and control inventoried items
- Support preparation and packing of shipments to customers/events
- Implement measures for continuous improvement of logistics and operations processes
Your Qualification and Skills
- Administration-based qualification (Kaufmann/-frau EFZ or Logistikassistent/-in EFZ)
- 2 - 5 years' work experience in relevant area
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of logistics- and export procedures and documents
- Experience in good Shipping + Freight Forwarding
- Experience working with ERP systems is a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control methods and procedures is a plus
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily workload
- Customer service focus
- Fluent in English and German, spoken and written
- Self-motivated, independent and reliable way of working
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment is a plus Previous Supply chain or Customer service experience is a Plus
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010666052 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half OfficeTeam.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00