Procurement Assistant (m/f) 100%
August 10, 2018
For our client, an international company in Schaffhausen, we are looking for a Procurement Assistant 100% (m/f).
- Organize and support internal or external meetings and events for the Function including setting up the meeting facilities, welcoming visitors, and organizing catering and other logistics
- Process expense reports
- Process invoices using the procurement tool, including Purchase Order (PO) requests and accruals
- Assist in creating or editing slide sets using MS PowerPoint
- Contract Management, which includes collecting the approvals and the filing
- Sending documentation to vendors
- Updating and tracking documents
- Provide various administrative support to the Function, e.g., orders office supplies using the procurement tool
- Act as Super User for the contracts management and archive system
Your Qualification and Skills
- Profound experience in Administrative Assistant experience or qualifications in finance administration
- First experience in clinical development sourcing support or clinical contract management support
- Excellent spoken and written English skills; additional skills in German and/or French advantageous
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness on all organizational levels
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010577383 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half.