Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
29. März 2019
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: Accountant (f/m/x) - We are looking for an experienced accountant for a newly created position of our client, an international company specialized in IT industry, headquartered in Schaffhausen. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Accountant (f/m/x)
- Producing management accounts and KPI analysis
- Supervising future VIG accounting team
- Maintain various balance sheet reconciliations/schedules and related journal entries
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents
- Coordinate month end close, ability to work under tight deadlines
- Review billing/invoicing and making differed/accrued revenue adjustments.
- Maintain accounting of reserves, provisions in line with company policy.
- Month-end accounting entries reconcile discrepancies and analyse variances.
- Coordinate activities with colleagues worldwide who are on different time zones.
- Ability to communicate with non-financial stakeholders
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable service to all stakeholders.
- Establishing and strengthening financial policies, procedures, internal controls, and reporting systems.
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledgers
- Processing supplier payments
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card and PayPal transaction reconciliation.
- Petty cash maintenance.
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Create purchase orders for EMEA & APAC regions
- Preparing weekly cash report
- Preparing & booking accrual of T&E and Expenses
- Booking I-Co invoices & Reconciliation
- Processing withholding tax
- Preparing VAT for multiple jurisdiction
- Prepayments/accruals/ and other monthly journals
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Helpful and courteous personality, good team player.
Your Qualification and Skills
- MBA, ACCA, CPA, Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related field is required
- German mother tongue, Excellent English
- Strong experience in US GAAP and Swiss Regulations
- Resilient, committed, willing to go for the extra mile, self-driven, looking constantly for new challenges
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment from the Swiss Headquarter
- Great career opportunity within the company in Switzerland and internationally
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Accountant (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010891204. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00