Junior HR Manager 80% (f/m)
February 6, 2018
Our client, is a successful non-profit association based in Lugano whose mission is to advance excellence in clinical care, research, education and training. In order to support their growth, we are exclusively looking for a Junior HR Manager 80% (f/m).
- Supports the Headquarter and HR Team in overall organizational tasks
- Prepare and minutes functional HR meetings and other associate meetings
- Prepare salaries for the Lugano Office
- Proceed for salaries payments for Lugano office and other European offices
- Contact person for line managers & employees in multiple assigned HR processes
- Responsible person for recruitment
- Administrative support for staff training development
- Responsible person for the Headquarter office (electricians, IT, etc)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor in Human Resources, or any other recognized education in HR
- Minimum 3 year's experience as HR Coordinator/Generalist
- Excellent English Speaker is a Must, another language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation in Switzerland
- Very good MS Office
- Flexible to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Able to take responsibility
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10293498 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half GmbH.