Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Assistant to the Branch Manager (w/m) 50-100 %
Juni 11, 2018
Our client, is a successful non-profit association based in Lugano whose mission is to advance excellence in clinical care, research, education and training. In order to support their growth, we are exclusively looking for a Assistant to the Branch Manager 50-100 %.
- Manage the Vice President's calendar and schedule on and offsite appointments
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Screen and prioritize incoming mail, e-mails and phone calls
- Create presentations, conduct research and spearhead special projects in preparation for board meetings
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for the Board of Directors
- Attend senior management and board meetings worldwide, take detailed meeting minutes and contribute to discussions
- Prepare and audit expense reports
- Draft professional correspondence
- Handle personal support responsibilities as needed
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience supporting Senior Management
- Experience in a non-profit organisation is a plus
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings and events
- Prior experience managing activities for a Board of Directors
- High Level of proficiency in all MS Office products
- Excellent English, (written and oral)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to independently write professional, error - free correspondence
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach in anticipating needs of the CEO/Senior Management
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010485815 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half.