Supply Chain Specialist 100% (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 28. September 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Temporärarbeit
Referenznummer : 4991
Geschäftsbereich : Assistenz/Kaufmännisch
Beschreibung :For one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Lucerne we are currently looking immediately for a Supply Operation Specialist (Supply Network Planner) 100% - 24 months.
- Develop Production Plan: In line with the current planning procedures, the planner is fully responsible for developing attainable site production plans for products in their portfolio.
- Demand Management: Responsible for timely receipt, processing of forecast and, if applicable, customer orders in line with current procedures.
- Customer relation and Communication: Acts as primary MMD contact for customers for all regular demand, supply, inventory, service issues and tender bids. Contributes and or leads regular external S&OP meetings with customers. Purpose is to review and discuss demand, supply, inventory, performance and business process. Represents MMD in all Launch Task Force teams for new pharmaceutical products that are part of the portfolio.
- Manage inventory: The planner manages inventory in line with agreed targets and understands the drivers behind significant inventory changes (i.e. specific markets, product developments or trends).
- Volume/Inventory Plan: The planner generates, understands and implements the annual volume plan and resulting inventory plan for assigned franchises. The planner rolls up individual market demands and analyses market trends in order to develop plans for future periods. Accurate volume and inventory plans are essential for the production sites to be able to optimally plan human and other resource requirements.
- Risk Management: The planner understands the financial implications of all decisions made, and seeks advice as appropriate. Carefully weighs costs and benefits related to site efficiency, possible inventory write-offs and meeting customer requirements.
- Continuous Improvement: The planner acts as a change agent for new and evolving corporate, regional and site initiatives for his or her products. Is able to drive these changes through the supply chain organization and to the EMEA manufacturing sites.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Hands on Supply Chain Planning experience in similar position
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations and Management
- APICS CPIM or CSCMP certification is an advantage
- Experience with an ERP/SAP APO is a must
- MS Office experience (proficient Excel user)
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal (German is a plus)
- Effective and diplomatic interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to function well in a cross-cultural environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 4991 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Office Team