Veröffentlicht am : 29. November 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 10195293
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a leading international Chemical Manufacturer, we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant (f/m) in the canton of Lucerne. The company offers a very international environment and great potential for career growth.
- GL accounting including operational and analytical tasks for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management
- Period End Closure operational tasks and activities
- Supporting the consolidation reporting
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliation process for Accounts Payable as well as for Accounts Receivable
- Take on responsibility for Swiss VAT declaration
- Support internal and external auditors
- Active participation in process optimization and running projects
Your Qualification and Skills
- Completed commercial education, ideally with a further education in finance and accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable position and international environment
- Very good SAP / ERP and MS Office knowledge
- Flexible, accurate and resilient personality as well as independent and meticulous way of working
- Fluent in German and English
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10195293 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.