Payroll Analyst (f/m/x)
8. März 2019
Interim & Projekt
Vacancy: Payroll Analyst (f/m/x) - We are looking for an interim payroll analyst (f/m/x) for our client, an international company based in the Lausanne area. For this position, the employee in question will be hired on a project basis. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Payroll Analyst (f/m/x)
- Take care of payroll for two European entities
- Reconcile payroll data with accounting data
- Take care of local tax implications
- Ensure respect of internal control framework related to payroll
Your Qualification and Skills
- Finance/accounting or HR university degree
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience in payroll or finance area
- Fluent English (another language is appreciated)
- Experience working in an international environment and complex matrix environment, ability to work in autonomy and relate to the different stakeholders
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Payroll Analyst (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 60140-0010885732. If you have any questions, Magali Dupuis from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13