Consolidation Manager (f/m)
27. September 2018
Interim & Projekt
For our client, an international company in the fashion and retail industry, we are looking for an interim manager to work as a consolidation manager.
- Reporting to the head of consolidation and reporting, you will focus on the following responsibilities
- Plan and prepare yearly consolidated financial statements in line with the group policies
- Prepare documentation for auditors' review
- Ensure that accounting and reporting issues are properly identified and taken care of
- Support implementation on new accounting standard IFRS 16 (including implementation of relevant IT tool)
- Participation to monthly reporting
Your Qualification and Skills
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- You have at least 10 years of experience in consolidation for multinational companies
- You are familiar with and have strong technical background in IFRS and US Gaap
- You speak fluent English (another language is a plus)
- You have strong experience with consolidation tools (such as SAP-BPC or Hyperion HFM) and are a good user of Excel.
- In addition to your technical experience, your communication skills and project management experience will be key to be successful on this engagement.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 60140-0010650370 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Magali Dupuis from Robert Half.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13