Compensation Operation Specialist (f/m)
17. Januar 2019
Interim & Projekt
Vacancy: Compensation Operation Specialist (f/m) - We are looking for a Compensation Operation Specialist (f/m) for our client, a multinational Software company based in the Lausanne area. For this position, the employee in question will be hired on a project basis. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Compensation Operation Specialist (f/m)
As the Compensation Operations Specialist, you will be part of the regional Compensation team looking after regional sales. Your role will consist in:
- supporting inquiries from sales representatives in relation to their variable compensation, while developing and maintaining positive relations with them.
- coordinating with finance, payroll and sales departments to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Your Qualification and Skills
- In order to be successful in this role, you have at least 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role: Sales Support, Collections, Customer Service, etc.
- You display strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal; knowledge of another language is a plus.
- You are comfortable working with numbers and are a good user of Excel
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Compensation Operation Specialist (f/m) by citing this reference number 60140-0010806201. If you have any questions, Oumar Diom from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13