Internal Auditor (f/h)
22. Oktober 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For an international company headquartered in Geneva, we are looking for a Lead Internal Auditor (f/h). Our client is a global energy company, transforming, distributing oil products but also operating gas stations along with convenient stores.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, and relying on a strong and efficient audit process, your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead field internal audits: establishing relevant audit programs, supervising the auditors' work, drafting the final audit report, preparing for audit follow-up.
- Internal Audits can either be general, financial and/or operational audits. On occasion specific audits (construction projects, IS under development...) are also to be carried out.
- Managing, if needed, outsourced resources to complete audit program or specific assignments
- Issue audit reports to the Audit Committee and senior management
- Perform reviews of governance, risk management and the effectiveness of internal control procedures
Profil du candidat
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in internal audit
- You are fluent in English and French, German is a big plus
- You are hands on and focused both on processes and strategy
- You are able to carry out risk based audits across the business and other projects as assigned by the Head of Audit
We are looking for a leader with long term vision, entrepreneur mindset, willing to join a dynamic company.
Cette opportunité vous intéresse?
Postulez sur notre site en indiquant la référence 10286 de l'annonce. Si vous souhaitez davantage d'information sur ce poste, contactez Grégory Ivanovic chez Robert Half.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13