Interim Consolidation Manager (f/m)
21. Dezember 2018
Interim & Projekt
Vacancy: Interim Consolidation Manager (f/m) - We are looking for an Interim Consolidation Manager (f/m) to start immediately for our client, an international company based in the Geneva area. For this position, the employee in question will be hired on a project basis. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Interim Consolidation Manager (f/m)
- Ensure knowledge transfer from the incumbent consolidation manager and help with handover
- Participate to yearly statutory consolidation according to IFRS principles
- Support any ad hoc project (related to new norms)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Ideally experienced in a Big Four accounting firm, you have accumulated at least 3-4 years of statutory consolidation experience
- You are familiar with IFRS accounting principles
- You speak fluent English
- You have strong communication skills and are able to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as an Interim Consolidation Manager (f/m) by citing this reference number 60140-0010777885. If you have any questions, Magali Dupuis from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
GenfQuai de l'Ile 13