Consultant (f/m) in the division Interim Management - Geneva
Veröffentlicht am : 20. September 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 3008
Geschäftsbereich : Interne Stellen
Robert Half is looking for experienced sales professionals (f/m) to join our internal team in the division Management Resources in our new location in Geneva.
Robert Half Management Resources is a global provider of senior-level professionals on a project and interim basis. We recruit and provide senior-level project professionals with the technical and industry expertise to assist you with your mission-critical initiatives and assignments.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis.
- Calling and meeting companies to find out about their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing and interviewing professionals on a project and interim basis who are looking for work and with the best mix of skills that match our clients hiring needs.
- Networking and face-to-face interaction with professionals on a project and interim basis.
- Advising hiring managers and job seekers on recruitment and market insights.
You'll bring your knowledge of working in a fast-paced sales environment alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
- We are looking for people with impeccable project management and multi-tasking skills, comfortable when communicating with interim professionals in person and on the phone.
- You will be a self-confident, enthusiastic, motivated person with a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Having worked in a B2B sales environment or as a successful sales negotiator at minimum 3-5 years, you will be well practiced in business development, telesales or face-to-face selling. You also bring experience in the recruitment division with you.
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application. If you have any questions, please contact Flavia Diekkamp: +49 89 54 54 26 036.