Devops Systems Engineer (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 27. April 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9251334
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :Are you passionate about system engineering and development? Do you like to automate and increasing infrastructures' performance? Look no further!
For our client in Bern, a market leader in the telco industry operating on a global scale, we are looking for a young Devops Systems Engineer (f/m) to add value to the existing ICT team.
- Playing a key role in maintaining smooth daily operations, while being in close contact with the development team
- Automating internal workflows to maximise efficiency
- Implementing, together with the team, changes to the current infrastructure to ameliorate performance
- Responsible for operations of production, development and testing environments
- Solving issues together with development and network teams
- 3rd level support with on-call duty every 4 weeks
- Must possess a native or fluent level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Must hold EU citizenship
- 2-5 years of experience in similar roles
- Completed apprenticeship or Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Previous experience or desire to develop your career as a Devops engineer
- Experience with Linux and Windows infrastructure, Unix Shell and Powershell, virtualization (VMWare), SQL, NoSQL and networks
- Familiarity with Nagios, Jenkins, JasperSoft and C#
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9251334 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Gianluca Bandini from Robert Half Technology.