Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Senior Supply Chain Controller (f/m)
5. November 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a leading consumer goods company, we are looking for Senior Supply Chain Controller. For this role an ideal candidate would possess a strong combination of controlling expertise and logistic environment.
- P&L responsible for logistic sites in Switzerland including oversight of month-end close
- Drive efficiency initiatives and create performance-oriented culture within logistic organization
- Guide logistic management team in using our resources in the most efficient way, provide transparency on major cost pools, draw their attention to performance leaks and risks. Request actions on addressing those areas.
- Responsible for financial follow-up on cost saving initiatives and projects
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting processes
- Business cases - drive business case development and approval
- Support development of site strategies and initiatives and long- term planning
- Manage the team resources. One direct report locally and services received from shared service center in Poland.
- Be part of the Western Europe supply chain finance leadership team to move forward the overall supply chain finance agenda.
- Part of the extended country finance leadership team, cooperating with commercial colleagues to drive joint priorities.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Degree in business studies - specializing in controlling (Fachhochschule/University) or a comparable qualification with appropriate additional training
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Experience with logistic controlling, standard costing, investment analysis required
- Strategic, analytical thinking and excellent implementation abilities
- A high degree of consulting and service expertise
- MS Office and SAP knowledge
- Excellent English and German language skills, French is a plus
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010642730 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00