Group Finance & Accounting Manager (DE/FR/EN Trilingual)
Veröffentlicht am : 29. Juni 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 9336502
Geschäftsbereich : Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
We are working exclusively with an international, sector-leading manufacturing company, based in the Basel area, who are looking for a talented Finance Manager with excellent language skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading financial accounting and reporting processes, as well as maintaining the business through effective budgeting and forecasting.
- Perform advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Budget controlling for the EU business
- Manage financial closing processes for the group
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
- Collaborate with management on development and execution of funding strategies
- Support and develop the financial consolidation platform (SAP)
The company are in the process of growing their business, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to grow with the company and take on a key role in the global business.
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+ years' experience within finance positions, covering both accounting and controlling
- Fluent English, German and French language skills
- Strong academic background within Finance/Business Administration
- Strong IT affinity and excellent know how of SAP applications
- Hands-on attitude, flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 9336502 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Chris Lawson from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.