Technical Writer/Author (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 22. September 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5328
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :High-quality technical content is one of the most important part of the product expansion. Working in an agile environment combined with a DevOps approach, you will bridge the gap between the design and engineering team and the expanding network of professionals who rely on the delivery of cutting edge products.
- Collaborate to create technical documentation targeted at various internal audiences
- Evolve and maintain tools for the creation and management of technical documentation
- Establish and enforce processes for efficient review and release of documentation
- Interface between domain experts and less technical members of the team
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in technical communication, journalism, information technology or other relevant field
- 2+ years of technical documentation preferably with software engineers
- Experience with Atlassian's JIRA and Confluence
- A good understanding and appreciation of the agile software development process
- You have the ability and the passion for explaining complex topics in a simple way in fluent English (and ideally also in German)
- You understand the technical and business perspectives and can effectively communicate with any target audience
- A software engineering background and/or a fair understanding of web application development and software architecture
- A perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, making sure it meets the user's needs
- You go the extra mile to deliver on time, and can prioritize and manage your tasks accordingly
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5328 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.