QA / Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 05. Oktober 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 5365
Geschäftsbereich : IT-Bereich
Beschreibung :Would you like to be part of a continuously expanding professional team, and help design & deliver revolutionary software solutions in the area of communicative applications?
Our client is a World Class Engineering and Manufacturing company that delivers in only the very highest standards of quality in this state-of-the-art field.
To join the highly skilled software design and engineering team we are looking for a highly technical Quality Assurance Engineer with experience in Agile practices.
- Test new and released products
- Set-up and maintain test environment
- Participate in meetings
- Create test cases/matrix and reports
- Continuously analyse and engage in tool and technology development to improve test automation effort
- Design and create automation and scalable test cases
Your Qualification and Skills
- BSCS Degree
- At least 3 years' experience in QA or within an Engineering Department
- Capable of working and troubleshooting in Linux, MAC, WIN, mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
In-depth Technical Skills
- Process: Agile
- Tools: JIRA, Kanoah
- Source Code Management tool: GIT
- Technology: RESTful, distributed systems
- Test Automation: Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
- Docker Deployment
- Performance and load testing
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5365 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Matthew Katai from Robert Half Technology.