Experienced Sales Professionals - Recruitment (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 09. Juni 2017
Beschäftigungsart : Festvermittlung
Referenznummer : 3003
Geschäftsbereich : Interne Stellen
Robert Half is looking for experienced sales professionals (f/m) and sales negotiators to join our internal teams in Zürich. You don't need to have previous recruitment experience; instead you'll bring your knowledge of working in a fast-paced sales environment alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
This is a great opportunity to break into the recruitment industry and be an integral part of the business development team.
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis.
- Calling and meeting companies to find out about their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing and interviewing accountancy & finance professionals who are looking for work and with the best mix of skills that match our clients hiring needs.
- Networking and face-to-face interaction with accountancy & finance candidates
- Advising hiring managers and job seekers on recruitment and market insights.
Your Qualification and Skills
- We are looking for people with impeccable project management and multi-tasking skills, comfortable when communicating with accountancy & finance professionals in person and on the phone.
- You will be a self-confident, enthusiastic, motivated person with a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Having worked in a B2B sales environment or as a successful sales negotiator, you will be well practiced in business development, telesales or face-to-face selling.
- You're now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
- Global careers - With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Tools for success - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as recruitment consultant.
- Performance-related rewards - We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, a holiday purchase scheme and a car allowance.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
About Robert Half
- For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With its roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide.
- Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our 'ethics first' values, but have also been recognized as on the Sunday Times 'Best Companies to Work For' consistently each of the times we've entered in the last five years.
- Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies', you'll be joining a name that is widely-recognized and has established relationships with businesses across a wide range of industries.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 3003 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Flavia Diekkamp (tel.: +49 89 54 54 26 036).