WinOps Engineer (f/m/x)
25. Februar 2019
Vacancy: WinOps Engineer (f/m/x) - We are looking for WinOps Engineer (f/m/x) (to start immediately) for our client, a life science company based in the Zurich area. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as WinOps Engineer (f/m/x)
- Define and implement tools and infrastructure for the automation of the software development life cycle (continuous integration and delivery)
- Design and build tools, write scripts, program tests and embed different levels of application pipelines into a consistent testing and deployment framework
- Improve a highly automated server infrastructure used to configure bare metal and Virtual Machines to build a standardized system
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of applications as well as infrastructure services together with platform and product development teams
- Write documentations and user manuals, so developers and testers understand how to best embed their tests into our frameworks
Your Qualification and Skills
- Good Windows operational experience
- Experience in scripting (Python, Shell, Groovy, Java)
- Virtualisation (VmWare, Hyper-V) is a nice to have
- Experience in software development (C# or similar) is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English, German is an advantage but not necessary
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a WinOps Engineer (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010849147. If you have any questions, Alexandra Fricker from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00