Supply Chain Manager (m/f) 100%
August 27, 2018
For our client a international company in the medical devices in Zurich we are currently looking immediately for a Supply chain Manager (m/f) 100.
- Organize supply chain in order to guarantee continuous components availability, while taking into account the lead and delivery periods, the production rates and all possible risks
- Prepare and follow up purchase orders, including import/export issues
- Develop purchasing procedures that are based on the rate of usage
- Manage deliveries including input quantity and quality control
- Manage stock, including physical layout and inventories
- Implement a supply and stock management system
- Optimize the supply chain and procedure: evaluate suppliers, payment methods, order frequency and prepare recommendations for the management
- Guarantee the execution of the agreements signed with the suppliers
Your Qualification and Skills
- Hands on Supply Chain Planning experience in similar position
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations and Management
- Experience with an ERP/SAP APO is a must
- MS Office experience (proficient Excel user)
- Strong English and German communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective and diplomatic interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to function well in a cross-cultural environment
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010603069 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Office Team.