(Senior) Technical Accountant (w/m)
Juni 19, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Our client is a leading (Re)insurance company. Based in Zurich city, the company has a strong reputation on the International market. In order to reinforce their Technical Accounting team, we are looking for a (Senior) Technical Accountant (w/m) 100%.
- Identification, validation and processing of technical statements of account for all types of business (Proportional, Non Proportional Treaty business, and FAC Business)
- Examination of the accounts received from clients and booking in the reinsurance accounting system in compliance with internal guidelines
- Handling of financial transactions related to statements of account, claims payments, & reconciliation of broker statements
- Examination of differences with regard to contract conditions partly in cooperation with Underwriting
- Examination of received claims, registration of claims data in the reinsurance accounting system, administration of claims movements in compliance with internal guidelines and partly in cooperation with Claims Department
- Cash management: managing of open cash balances, management and reminders of open balances in our favor, booking of received payments, placing of payment orders.
- Liaise with external and internal clients in resolving data issues
- Ad-hoc project
Your Qualification and Skills
- 5+ years' experience in Insurance or Reinsurance as Technical Accountant is a must
- Good analytical skills, good knowledge of Excel and strong flair for numbers
- Fluent English, another European language would be a plus
- Ability to work in the team, but also independently
- High Degree of initiative and flexibility
- Ability to work well with people from different cultural backgrounds
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010444213 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Aurélien Guimiot from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.