Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
(Senior) Manager Transaction Services (f/m)
28. November 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
Vacancy: (Senior) Manager Transaction Services (f/m) - We are looking for a (Senior) Manager Transaction Services (f/m) for our client, a Financial Service company based in Zurich. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as (Senior) Manager Transaction Services (f/m)
- Leading the execution of varied and complex Transaction Support (Diligence, Vendor Due Diligence etc.) projects
- Support the execution of M&A /Corporate Finance transactions and the performance of valuations and financial modelling Projects
- Support clients in external growth initiatives from strategic initiation throughout the transaction execution and the post-acquisition phase (integration process)
- Supporting the generation of new business opportunities and business development initiatives
- Lead project teams and support the development of junior staff capabilities/skills
Your Qualification and Skills
- A Minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance / transaction services, coming from a large international audit & advisory firm or a Corporate Finance division of a bank or a large corporate is mandatory
- You possess a master's degree in finance & accounting or related fields. Additional you have a certification such as a (Swiss) CPA
- Strong written and verbal English and German, any additional language is a plus
- As a natural leader with commitment and dedication to teamwork you are experienced in international (cross-border) business and willing and able to travel
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a (Senior) Manager Transaction Services (f/m) by citing this reference number 06680-0010725657 If you have any questions,Rahel Meyer from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
8001 Zürich +41 (0)43 344 76 00