Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Senior Manager/ Group Controlling & Finance (f/m)
Januar 17, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a major manufacturer, which is a part of an international manufacturing group, we are looking for Senior Manager Group Controlling & Finance (f/m).
- Responsible for the integrity of the company's consolidated financial statements including period end analysis, budget to actual variance and explanations for unusual transactions.
- Responsible for 9 entity financial statement consolidation, which includes multicurrency reporting.
- Perform oversight of closing activities across the group of companies and complete periodic in depth reviews and analysis of the reported statistical, financial and operational data, provide a gap analysis and identifying the opportunities and threats and provide comments on the results (profitability, capital expenditures and performance against comparable periods/ initiatives).
- Providing Support to the US Holding Company to quarterly reporting to be reported to 3rd party bond holders in the US which includes footnotes and management discussion and analysis
- Create organized and accurate financial and nonfinancial deliverables to be provided to management, and other external parties.
- Coordination of the reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities; formulates recommendations on required information and designs necessary tools to support and provide proper guidance and advice to Management.
- Coordination of the Annual Budget Process and responsible to issue Budget Guidelines in line with LST's Strategic plans and Annual Long Range Investment Plan process and responsible to issue related Guidelines in line w. LST's strategic Capex plan.
- Actively engages with the management teams across the Group of companies to identify opportunities and implement processes to meet strategic goals.
- Assignments are wide-ranging and typically involve process improvement as well as financial and quantitative analysis to support the team in making informed data-driven decisions about short-term and long-term direction.
- Implements continuous improvement in accounting processes and reporting.
- Manage the coordination of consolidated year-end audits with external auditors working in conjunction with all entities.
- Establishes, documents and implements accounting policies and procedures as it relates to Company assets, liabilities and financial reporting.
- Manage and coordinate tax compliance for the company's Group entities.
- Support implementation and further development of Cognos TM1 consolidation and reporting software.
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a minimum of 10 years of previous financial reporting and management experience.
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of as Business & Financial Planning Analysis.
- You are able to review reported financial data and provide clear interpretation and recommendations. You have experience in using reporting tools and systems and you assure that your reviews of reported information are accurate, complete and done with integrity.
- Strong US GAAP and International GAAP (IFRS etc.) capabilities with related public accounting experience preferred.
- Expert proficiency in Excel critical, proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a superior attention to detail with a strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a drive to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience with large enterprise planning systems a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally throughout all levels of the organization.
- Team player with demonstrated organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with effective decision making and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Willing to perform periodic travel, including international travel.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and sound moral compass.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10255999 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.