Senior Accountant (f/m)
August 3, 2018
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, an International Technology firm, we are looking for a Senior Accountant. The role has a wide range of responsibilities with global coverage.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss and other statements
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, verifying finished product
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts, providing information for auditors
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
Your Qualification and Skills
- S. degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Economics, or related field
- 5+ years professional accounting experience
- Previous experience in supporting payroll activities
- 5+ years in an SAP environment preferred.
- Effectively manage personal performance with a results-oriented focus
- Manage resources effectively with ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects to successful conclusion
- Strong team building and influencing skills
- Demonstrate initiative to make and meet commitments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to summarize and present results and prepare documentation
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010486303 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Maxim Kim from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.