Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Risk Manager (f/m/x)
21. Juni 2019
Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
Vacancy: Risk Manager (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Risk Manager for our client, one of the world largest commercial bank, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness and providing comprehensive financial products and services to corporate customers. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Risk Manager (f/m/x)
- Set up, monitor and report the indicators of the Branch's risk appetite and risk limit plan
- Fulfill daily work related to market risk management and interest rate risk management in the banking book
- Fulfill daily work related to operational risk management and organize the Branch's annual self-assessment of operational risk
- Review Treasury transactions
- Assess and monitor the country risk
- Report the Branch's market risk profile weekly
- Conduct the Branch's annual stress testing and draft the report
- Draft the Branch's risk management report
- Organize meetings of the Risk Management Committee and the Credit Review Committee
- Manage the IT system of market risk management and monitor market risk through it
- Report the product control results every workday and explain any data deficiency or data abnormality
- Monitor the Branch's liquidity status and ensure liquidity risk management meets Swiss regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Review and verify liquidity risk indicators
- Manage country-limits at the Branch-level
Your Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in market risk management, liquidity risk management or relevant experience in other risk function in financial institution
- Bachelors degree or above in Finance, Risk Management, Economics or any other related subject
- CFA/FRM certificate would be an advantage
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Reuter or other mainstream transaction system
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
Our client is offering
- A permanent employment contract
- The possibility to work in an international environment in a successful Bank in Zürich
- Great career opportunity within the company in Switzerland and internationally
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Risk Manager (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06680-0010857511. If you have any questions, Danh Truong from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
ch +41 (0)43 344 76 00