Error messageDieser Job ist abgelaufen.Suchen Sie nach anderen Jobs.
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator 100% (f/m)
Mai 17, 2018
For one of the world's leading medical company in Zurich we are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator 100% (f/m).
- Establish and maintain a close corporation with international partners
- Processing regulatory assessments of changes by sending out to international partners, monitoring and summarizing responses
- Drafting and proof-reading of summary technical files documents
- Maintenance of master data
- Support in maintenance of documentation in SAP
- Searches for information and evaluation of information, uploading of documents
- Data extraction, filing and archiving of submissions
- Preparation of documents and reports
- Administrative SAP support for article listing and delisting
Your Qualification and Skills
- Apprenticeship (KV)
- Bachelor of Administration is an advantage
- Technical or scientific background
- At least 3 years work experience in regulatory affairs within the medical industry
- Experience of data entry and maintenance in a business (SCM) environment
- Experience SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Office experience (proficient Excel user)
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet timelines and work accurate
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 06680-0010411865 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Alexandra Kowollik from Rbert Half Office Team.